Why Do I Have Mold Around My Windows, And Is It Dangerous?
Mold is one word you never want to be discussing if it’s in your home, as it’s not just an eyesore it can potentially be a health hazard for millions of homeowners. Mold is a powerful organism with thousands of various species that can develop. Once your property has experienced any type of water exposure mold can begin to grow within just 24 hours. While it isn’t just unappealing to look at, it can be detrimental to one’s health in more ways than you likely imagine.
Mold exposure can result in allergic symptoms such as rashes, itchy/red eyes, breathing challenges such as wheezing, coughing or even asthma. Somewhere between 10 and 20 percent of the world is living with a mold allergy, and those who unfortunately become exposed
to black mold (which is toxic) those results can severely harm your central nervous system. Prevent and get rid of it by consulting experts at wundermold.com. There have even been extreme cases where people have died as a result of living where they were exposed to mold for often years before knowing or being able to put a stop to their symptoms.
The biggest step to keeping your house free of mold is to thoroughly inspect all areas which could potentially be moldy. Looking under wallpaper, under sinks, the ceiling, and even in the ductwork of the home to better identify if there is a real problem brewing. In the event that you do suspect some mold challenges do contact a professional slab leak detection experts to come evaluate the situation and give you a quick estimate on getting your home mold free. If new windows are in order, we’re happy to get them quickly installed for you as we understand your family’s health is priceless!
Contact us today
Dallas Glass and Mirror
11245 Goodnight Lane #19
Dallas, Texas 75229